Call Center and on-line Technical Support, Onsite Training and Inspection, Free spare parts, Return and Replacement, Repair, Others
Interactive touch foil film
Place of Origin:
17" to 180", Customizing is available
Dual touch or Multi touch
USB or RS232
Removable and Permanent options available
Number of Electrode:
64 way or 4K/8K
70Hz to 120Hz
Better than -20℃ to +80℃
0%-95%. Unaffected by condensation95%.
Typically better than 97%
10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Carton / Wood packing
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Greatouch Touch Foil Versions :
Dtouch could work through maximum 20mm glass,Mtouch-12mm glass.
But Multi touch version with more sensors and performs better in accuracy,response,anti-interference.
Interactive touch foil Main Feature:
1. Safety and robust Anti-scratch, laminate on the back of glass Waterproof, dust-proof, bullet-proof, Acid-proof, No expose components, safety. No mechanical components with long life
Industrial temperature range: –20 °C to + 80 °C
2. Art and Sci-Fi High transparency ≥97%, glass-level transparency No bezel of touch area Thin and light, the sensor thickness only 0.17mm Thru-glass touch, the maximum thickness of glass can reach 20mm. Only hands valid, no touch action of metal, plastic,and so on.
3. Excellent experience Zero pressure touch, even with glove. Mouse function with Zoom in/out and rotation. 2 points Multi-touch, Support TUIO & Windows Native multipoint port Precise touch & real-time response Rapid handwriting performance
4. Advanced features Low power consumption, the maximu power consumption is only 0.5w
Flexible, could be applied to curve surface touch screen The film sensor could be laminated on any smooth non-metallic flat Various size from 30" to 100", lowest cost customization.
Tail location Model (take 42inch as example):
Application reference :
1. Interactive touch table, interactive glass, interactive blackboard, large format touch screen. interactive shop window.
2. Interactive digital signage, touch table, kiosk. touch wall, touch mirror, etc.
1.The touch foil has no response
Possibility 1: the goldenfinger is connected the circuit board with wrong side.
Possibility 2: not tick Mouse Output.
2. Super-strong electromagnetic interference would lead to instability of the waveform and bounce of the mouse pointer. Try the follows to resolve:
Answer1: Adjust the distance between LCD screens and touch foils.
Answer2: Isolated power supply would be better.
Answer3: Correct grounding
Answer4:Add filter or shielding.
Packaging & Shipping
Xiamen Greatouch Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2001 and is located in Xiamen, China. Our company integrates the research, development, production, marketing, sale and service together. We specialize in producing infrared single-touch, dual-touch and multi touch frame overlay, optical touch screen, projected and surface capacitive touch screen, surface acoustic wave (SAW) touch screen, 4 wire and 5 wire resistive touch screen, interactive touch foil film through glass, touch LCD monitor, Multi-touch LCD monitor, touch kiosk and advertisement POS, etc.
Now our products have been widely used in industrial equipment, medical equipment, office automation, finance, POS, Kiosk, 4S shops, retail chain, game machine, communication, tablet PC, libraries, transportation, government lines, stations, museums, exhibitions, services, entrainment KTV and hotel, etc.
Our markets cover Asia, North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Central and South America and Oceania. With the commitment to innovation, good quality, and technical support, we have attained significant company and product awards including Certificate of ISO9001, ISO2000, ISO14001, CE, FCC, and RoHS. We do believe that with high quality, and affordable price, our products will take more and more market share globally.
Greatouch mission: 1) Customer First and Best Quality! 2) To be an innovator in the design, construction and manufacturing techniques related to the touch screen industry. 3) To provide all touch solutions along with application engineering support. 4) To provide superior customer service in terms of technical and general assistance.
We are looking forward to working with you! With any enquiry, please feel free to contact us!